FASIHA UZMA SULTANA




Name of the Student                   :   FASIHA UZMA SULTANA

Degree undertaken                     :   B.Tech  (BioTechnology)

Roll No                                          :  05J21A2313

Degree/PG batch                          :  2005-2009

Department & College Name: Department of Biotechnology, Joginpally B.R Engineering
                                                     College, Moinabad, RR(dt), Telangana State, India.

Subject’s taught  by Zahoorullah. S. MD  :   Biopharmaceutical Technology, Heat Transfer in Bioprocess, Instrumentation & Process control

It is a honor to write a testimonial for my sir Mr.Zahoorullah Shaik Mohammed to whom I know since my engineering  at JBREC. No doubt that he is very intelligent and had a keen knowledge upon his subjects. But he himself as a person is very wonderful and amazing because we might have hardly seen our lecturers who stay in contact with their students even after college life. Zahoor sir knows how to maintain long lasting relationships with his students. During my education period whenever I faced any problem in my academics or in project work, he was always there to support and guide. His counselling always boosted up my confidence. Till to date I have never seen such a flexible and down to earth person who spend much of his time for his students.

Finally I want to thank Zahoor sir for his incredible help in building up my career. At a certain point of my life when everyone including myself lost hope of doing anything he inspired me and ignited a hope which helped me in achieving my goal. I am thankful to God for having such a wonderful lecturer in my life.


Date: 19-10-2015                                                                           FASIHA UZMA SULTANA
Designation: Program Coordinator, OMICS International,Hyd.                             Signature