TAUSEEF AHMED BAIG






Name of the Student              : TAUSEEF AHMED BAIG

Degree undertaken                B.Tech (BioTechnology)

Roll No                                    :  05J21A2357

Degree/PG Batch                    : 2005-2009

Department & College Name : Department of Biotechnology, Joginpally B.R Engineering
                                                     College, Moinabad, RR(dt), Telangana State, India.

Subjects taught by Zahoorullah. S. MD : :   Biopharmaceutical Technology, Heat Transfer in Bioprocess, Instrumentation & Process control

Testimonial:
I have been with Zahoorullah SMD sir since from my BTech first year 2005.I have been under his mentorship and felt a great experience. He has wide range of knowledge in almost all subjects. I have learned a lot on the subjects what he taught me. His way of teaching is quite different from other teachers. It was very easy to learn and understand even difficult topics which he makes them in to simple.  I feel very lucky to have such a great personality as a teacher, professor, guide and what not. In my point of view, any student can grasp easily by the way of his teaching.

Only very less teachers have such abilities and talent to mould the students by giving proper career orientation apart from subject knowledge. He taught about 40 subjects to us which is a record and incredible. Not only in teaching, he is involved in many activities like conferences, workshops and seminars. He took us to these conferences and motivated us with advanced technologies. He achieved many awards and accolades besides he is the industrial and research consultant for few companies in Hyderabad. We use to get updated information on industrial products in bio-pharma sector.

He is the role model for us. He met with many famous personalities like nobel laureates and famous scientists which is an inspiration to all the students; one has to puruse the same. There is high contribution of his guidance in my career and today whatever I am I am because of his guidance. Besides being the teacher and role model he is a very caring human being who cares about my family and my career too. Many students have learnt and made great career in their life under his mentorship.       
I wish him all the success in his future endeavors.

Date : 31/12/2017                                                                  TAUSEEF AHMED BAIG        

Designation: Senior Program Manager, Omics, Hyd                                           Signature