KUNTA SRINIVAS



Name of the Student                 : KUNTA SRINIVAS

Degree undertaken                   : B.Tech (Biotechnology)

Roll No                                       : 08J21A2320

Degree/PG Batch                      : 2008-2012

Department & College Name   : Department of Biotechnology, Joginpally B.R Engineering
                                                      College, Moinabad, RR(dt), Telangana State, India.

Subjects taught by Zahoorullah. S. MD: Bioinformatics and Computational Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics lab.

Testimonial:

I know Mr. Zahoorullah.S.MD since my undergrad at Joginpally B R Engineering College. He is a good faculty, advisor and he is very approachable. He taught us Bioinformatics. Any student can walk into his office and talk to him about anything, whether it’s regarding a homework assignment, future plans or just the events of the day.His support has been invaluable to me.He has always treated his students equally and encouraged us for higher studies.He inspired me to stay close to biotechnology and build a career in biotech research.

My personal experience with Zahoor sir, I almost met him after four years but he received me same as earlier and he were with me till the end of completion of my work. This shows how he is closely associated with students and helpful to the students.It’s a privilege for me to be as a student under a perfect mentor, where he has supported me throughout my academic course and even after the completion of the course work.Last but not least, I thank Sir for the endless support and guidance he had bestowed on me and the help he had extended to me in choosing the right career path. I am really thankful and gladly appreciate his guidance and effort.



Date : 27-01-2016                                                                   KUNTA SRINIVAS

Designation: MTech Student                                                       Signature