VANDANA REDDY


Name of the Student: VANDANA REDDY     

Degree undertaken:   B.Tech (Biotechnology)

Roll No: 08J21A2342

Degree/PG Batch: 2008-2012

Department & College Name: Department of Biotechnology, Joginpally B.R Engineering
                                                     College, Moinabad, RR (dt), Telangana State, India.

Subjects taught by Zahoorullah. S. MD: 
Bioinformatics and Computational Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics lab.

Testimonial:

It’s a pleasure to write a testimonial for Zahoorullah sir. He taught me Bioinformatics and computational Molecular Biology one of my favorite courses in my under graduation. The first thing that comes to my mind is his passion for both Biotechnology and life. He is multifaceted and can teach any Biotechnology course with the same ease and confidence.

The best part about him is his constant eagerness to learn and update his skills; whenever I look him up online he has a new achievement or skill added to his profile. That really inspires me as in this constant changing world it becomes very important to keep updating our skills. I remember when I was planning my career path after my graduation and going abroad to pursue my master’s degree he was there to guide me and give the best career advices. He encouraged writing research papers and also presenting at various conferences. He has good knowledge of the IT industry too and has good programming skills. Even though I am working in a different field now his teachings are still so relevant and valuable. Most importantly he was a teacher and a friend to his students and took personal care to make sure all of us get good jobs and take right career decisions.

He always encouraged to ask questions in his class and made the classes interactive, I personally enjoyed his Bioinformatics lab sessions which were very informative and fun at the same time, he provided us good notes and materials and referred us to a vast variety of books which were helpful for our exams, he cleared doubts on questions not restricted to just the courses he taught. In addition he always encouraged all round development of students he himself being a great dancerJ. It’s an honor to have one of my professors listed in “Marquis Who’s Who in the world”-100 eminent personalities for the year 2014. He is a great orator and his speeches motivate one and all. He has numerous publications and has attended various international conferences and is always immersed in research activities.
     
    To sum it up passion, perseverance and positivity is what makes Zahooorullah sir what he is today. I thank him for all his support and wish him great success in all his future endeavors.



Date: 14/02/2016                                                                                     VANDANA REDDY


Designation: Marketing Modeling Analyst ,USA                                                 Signature
(American Automobile Association)