BOMMARAJU BHARATH KUMAR


Name of the Student : BOMMARAJU BHARATH KUMAR

Degree undertaken  : B.Tech ( Biotechnology)

Roll No                      : 09671A2314

Degree Batch            : 2009- 2013

Department & College Name : Department of Biotechnology, JB Institute of Engineering &
                                                   Technology, Moinabad, RR(dt), Telangana State, India.
                                                   
Subjects taught by Zahoorullah. S. MD : Bioinformatics

Testimonial:

"A teacher is not a teacher who catches a chalk in his finger but who can write and changes the life of his students with his teachings".

I am delighted and I would like to express my wonderful  memories with Professor ZAHOORULLAH.S.MD.

I know him as a Savant than as a professor with his profound knowledge in Biotechnology.

He taught me Bioinformatics as a subject  in  BTech- Biotechnology in  J.B.I.E.T.   I am one of his finest student, I have seen him very dedicated and  who worship his work as his God . He is one of the person who influenced me to  study  and respect in  the field of Biotechnology. He guided me in difficult times when I  lose my potentials in studies and career. He always used to say a word to me that “ You are here to study and not  to take burden of yourself  and try to excel in your choice of interest and never blame your fate” . These words helped me a lot in my career prospects.

He is not only a dedicated   professor but also a practical person  in his teachings and presentation. His aim is to uplift the Biotechnology as a massive career to students in present generation. We are always here to take an opportunity and feeling of gratitude towards him  in his life  for the development  of Biotechnology and in other aspects .


Date: 23-04-2015                                                          BOMMARAJU BHARATH KUMAR   

Designation: pursuing M.Sc (Horticultural sciences),            Signature

                   Technical University of Munich Germany