SHARIQ GHAYAS




Name of the Student : SHARIQ GHAYAS

Degree undertaken : B.Tech (Biotechnology)

Roll No: 04J21A2348

Degree/PG Batch: 2004-2008

Department & College Name: Department of Biotechnology, Joginpally B.R Engineering College, Moinabad, RR(dt),T.S, India.

Subjects taught by Zahoorullah. S. MD: Mass Transfer and Seperation, Heat Transfer in Bio Process, Biopharmaceutical Technology, Plant Tissue Culture Lab

Testimonial:

The first time I met Zahoor Sir, I mistook him as a student since it was not common in those days for such a young person to teach. He made subjects like Mass Transfer and Heat Transfer easy to understand which made them interesting. He not only taught me as a teacher but guided me like a mentor. I had other teachers too, but he was the gem of all.  He used to clear all my doubts from not only the above mentioned subjects but other subjects too which he did not teach to our batch. Over the years he has built a strong rapport with his students. Back in my college days he showed his concerns over Environmental Pollution and what Biotechnology can do to overcome those concerns. I was pretty impressed with his innovative ecofriendly projects which he wanted to start.

The field of Biotechnology needs able scientists like him to carry it forward. I am confident that he will carry the good work and achieve a lot in his carrier

Date : 26-04-2015                                                                   SHARIQ GHAYAS     
Designation: Procurement Supervisor, Megatools,                             Signature:
                         Division of E-Commerce House