MOHD.NEHAL


Name of the Student: MOHD. NEHAL

Degree undertaken:   B.Tech (Biotechnology)

Roll No: 08J21A2324

Degree/PG Batch: 2008-2012

Department & College Name: Department of Biotechnology, Joginpally B.R Engineering
                                                   College, Moinabad, RR(dt), Telangana State, India.

Subjects taught by Zahoorullah. S. MD: Bioinformatics and Computational Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics lab.

Testimonial:

Me and Zahoor sir

          I am a dedicated student of  Zahoor sir since from 2008 when I am pursuing my Graduation in Biotechnology. I feel glad and honor to write about few moments spent with him. I am fortunate to have these moments and downloaded his guidance. He is my teacher, well wisher, my doctor, my guide, my guru and what not??? He is like my family member, he is the one with whom I can share my personal life also and he is very close friend of mine. He taught me not only subjects but also what is life. I do have regular meetings with a good cup of tea and have experienced an awesome time. I used to discuss with him about my future, my studies and my events, without whom, I assure my future will not be that much bright.

     His constant availability is there for me 24/7 for any suggestions and any kind of doubts. Even though he is a professor he used to spend with students like me and come for movies, birthday parties, get to gather’s. He guided me in preparing power point presentations; even though he is from biotechnology, he has given me so many Business Management tips while I am pursuing my Post Graduation in Business Management. He took me to many National, International conferences, workshops and seminars. If people can observe positive attitude in me, then it is just because of zahoor sirWhen he took me to a press meet when his biography is placed in "marquis who's who in the world" which is a famous American publisher, sitting along with him together, that was a proud moment in my life. Zahoor sir is the only teacher in my life whom I can admire.

When people are telling about his outstanding personality, I just neglected. But after having few meetings with him I came to know everything about him. Oh My God! He is such an unbelievable person with extreme knowledge. In few cases I didn’t listen to his words but those things gave me very bad experience in my life. Later I came to know about my mistake and realized.

About Zahoor sir

First thing I would like to say is he is very down to earth person. He is a teacher, lecturer, professor, career counselor, scientist, dancer, event coordinator, anchor, motivational speaker. Moreover he is a good human being. His passion towards learning things is unbelievableeven though he is from biotechnology he had an in-depth knowledge on every subject.

          He is born for learning. He has dedicated his whole life to biotechnology even though he got so many opportunities. His passion towards teaching is inexpressible which made him to bwith us.  I am proud to be his student am glad to write a testimonial on him. Thanks for the opportunity; his wish is to get Nobel Prize. I hope he wilget it. I wish him all the best.


Date: 26-12-2014                                                                                MOHD. NEHAL
Designation: Account Manager, Times Group                                            Signature