SHEKAR KALLEM

Name of the Student  : SHEKAR KALLEM
Degree undertaken    : M Tech (Biotechnology)
Roll No                       : 12J21D0311
Degree/PG Batch        : 2012­-2014

Department & College Name: Department of Biotechnology, Joginpally B.R Engineering
                                                     College, Moinabad, RR(dt), Telangana State, India.

Subjects taught by Zahoorullah. S. MD : Sir, taught me M Tech subjects: Microbial
Engineering, Bioreactor Engineering, Molecular Biology & Virology, Genetic Engineering
and Microbiology & Biochemistry Lab.

Testimonial:
            Actually I am a M.sc student,when I joined in M.Tech-Biotechnology these is an engineering stream and new field to us,I have a lot of fear about these whether I have succeed in my course or not.On that time,in the first day of my college I meet Zahoorullah sir to arise my doubts on my course,they listen all my doubt and give little smile and he  says “I will with u for anything”that words  will give strength to me.He is a man in perfect to teach every subject sincerely and give lot of information to students and make every student perfect in all aspects.His teaching is “more clear than water” easily understand to poor student also.At the time of  Laboratory work sir will give clear instructions to every student and make them lab work successful.He is not only teaches me and also coordinates to alert every student by sending everything with sms about exams and anything going in college.

He courage every student to participate in seminars,conferences conducted by other colleges and institutions.He is a person with Multi-activities which give suggestion like Friend and give moral support like a Parent.He make call to every student and ask about their Health Problems.He will give guidance to complete my Technical Seminars and my Final Project even though he is not my internal guide also.He has good knowledge in various field of science and technology.He is always with me like a shadow to complete my M.Tech course and make me a good student.
Thanking you sir for helping me in every difficult situation to complete my course

 PERFECT           PERFECT                 PERFECT
      IN             +        IN                    +        IN           =  ZAHOORULLAH.S.MD
 TEACHING       EXPLANATION      HELPING


Date : 06-12-2014                                                                       SHEKAR KALLEM                           
Designation: pursuing MTech                                                                            Signature