SIVA SAI. M. G



Name of the Student : SIVA SAI M G  
   
Degree undertaken : B.Tech (Biotechnology)

Roll No: 06191A2352

Degree/PG Batch: 2006 - 2010

Department & College Name :  Department of Biotechnology,College of Engineering, Pulivendula, JNTUA, Pulivendula, Kadapa (dt),Andhra Pradesh,India

Subjects taught by Zahoorullah. S. MD  : Cell biology, Microbiology, Cell and Microbiology lab.

Testimonial : 

Its very proud moment to write testimonial about a person whom I follow and I am taking pride to introduce myself as student of Zahoor sir.

First of all I would like to thank you sir for choosing your career as Teacher to guide thousands of people and I am lucky to be one among them. When we first met in our class your teaching prep showed your basics and lesson plans are simply adorable and clear to understand concepts at basic level. Your explanations with real time examples are great which I am following in my current meetings to make people understand. Though I chose to work in different field I can totally relate lot of things like presentation, preparation and most importantly your attire.

If I am supposed to choose few words to describe then your Inspiring, motivating, interactive, involved, engaging, positive and patient.

                           
Date : 16-12-2014                                                                                 Siva Sai M G
Designation: Business Analyst, Akamai Technologies, Bangalore.        Signature