TEHMINA NAZNEEN


Name  of the Student             :   TEHMINA NAZNEEN

Degree undertaken               :   B.Tech (Biotechnology)

Roll No                                   :  08671A2339

Degree/PG Batch                   :  2008-2012

Department & College Name: Department of Biotechnology, J.B.Institute of Engineering
                                                     & Technology, Moinabad, RR(dt), Telangana State, India.

Subjects taught  by Zahoorullah. S. MD  :  Molecular Biology and Microbiology Lab, Bioprocess Engineering & Genetic Engineering Labs , Bioinformatics

Testimonial:

ZAHOORULLAH. S .MD sir taught me different subjects including labs in my B.Tech.I feel honoured for getting chance of writing a testimonial for sir. I am very fortunate to have him as my teacher. His support has been invaluable to me.He has always treated his students  equally and encouraged us for our studies. He has good understanding of the subject and makes the students to get that idea perfectly. Apart from all this, he is a great teacher whose  motivation has helped us to become a good individual. Last but not least,I would like to thank u for teaching us.


Date:  28-12-2014                                                                    TEHMINA NAZNEEN
Designation: M.TECH BIOTECHNOLOGY(JNTU H)                               Signature