GEETHIKA AREKUTI

Name of the Student  : GEETHIKA AREKUTI

Degree undertaken    :  B.Tech (Biotechnology)

Roll No                        : 10671A2301

Degree/PG Batch       : 2010-2014

Department & College Name: Department of Biotechnology, JB Institute of Engineering
                                                     & Technology, Moinabad, RR(dt), Telangana State, India.

Subjects taught by Zahoorullah. S. MD : Mass Transfer, Immunology, Clinical Trials and Regulatory Affairs.

Testimonial:

It is my greatest pleasure to provide a testimonial for professor Zahoorullah. He taught one of my favourite subjects, Immunology. It wasn’t until I took Zahoor sir’s class in my third year that I realized how much I didn’t know about the field of Biotechnology. I have started looking at my course in a different context since his first class. His classes were truly interesting and enriching.
Most certainly, besides being a great teacher he has been a passionate motivator. He has equipped me and my fellow peers with requisite tools to pursue a wonderful career as Biotechnologists. In a word, he is one of the best instructors I have ever had. Thank you for being so amazing sir.

Date: 17-11-2014                                                                               GEETHIKA AREKUTI                  
Designation: Research Trainee at University of Hyderabad                                  Signature