SUTRALA VIKAS VAMSHIDHAR

Name of the Student                 : SUTRALA VIKAS VAMSHIDHAR

Degree undertaken                   : M.Tech (Biotechnology)

Roll No                                       : 113J21D0306

Degree/PG Batch                      : 2013-2015

Department & College Name  : Department of Biotechnology, Joginpally B.R Engineering
                                                     College, Moinabad, RR(dt), Telangana State, India.

Subjects taught by Zahoorullah. S. MD: Microbial Engineering, Molecular Biology, Bioreactor Engineering, Process Engineering Principles & Molecular Biology Lab, Bioinformatics Lab.

Testimonial:

Robert Frost said “There are two kinds of teachers: the kind that fill you with so much quail shot that you can't move, and the kind that just gives you a little prod behind and you jump to the skies.” In my college, there is a teacher who belongs to the latter kind. He gives an impetuous energy and brings marvelous work out of the students. He looks so simple but, got an extraordinary talent and wisdom. A small testimonial will not be enough to reveal what he is because; it takes pots of ink to pen about such unique personality. But, to make this world know about him, in short I am expressing a few things about him.
He is Mr.Zahoorullah.S.MD. Though he is a package of multiple subjects’ knowledge and can teach them so easily and creatively such that it endures in students’ minds. 

      He taught us few subjects. But, ultimately I gained a huge knowledge of not only the subjects and the stuff in books, but also of such things which are not printed in books. I always used to get valuable career guidance from him and by which I got my placement in one of the top three companies in India. His teaching skills are just exceptional, brilliant and creative and ultimately they result in overall personality development of a student. Any type of student can so easily be groomed by him. Now, I must say that I have no fear or become nervous to face any complicated subject and tough examinations I take. Being a graduate in bioinformatics, now I am pursuing my masters in biotechnology with no hurdles. And one of the reasons behind this and my achievement is his strong bestowment to me all time.

If I have to say something in just a line for him, it is “Sir, I am so proud, privileged and lucky enough to be your student, sir”.
                                                                                                                                                                               
Date: 12-11-2014                                            SUTRALA VIKAS VAMSHIDHAR  
Designation: Pursuing M.Tech.Biotechnology                                    Signature