P. PREETHAM CHATARJEE

Name of the Student  : P. PREETHAM CHATARJEE

Degree undertaken    : M Tech (Biotechnology)

Roll No                       : 12J21D0309

Degree/PG Batch        : 2012-2014

Department & College Name: Department of Biotechnology, Joginpally B R Engineering College, Yenkapally (Village), Moinabad (Mandal), Ranga Reddy District, Telangana State India Pincode: 500075

Subjects taught by Zahoorullah. S. MD : Sir, taught me M Tech subjects: Microbial Engineering, Bioreactor Engineering, Molecular Biology & Virology, Genetic Engineering and Microbiology & Biochemistry Lab

Testimonial:
            When I joined M Tech Biotechnology after a gap of 4 hrs from my previous post graduation, I was in a doubt whether I can do best in my new course which does have different engineering subjects (as I am from science background). I met Zahoorullah sir on the first day of my course as he was the coordinator for M Tech Biotechnology, then I came to know from that day it was an easier task to complete my M Tech course by his inspiring words. He started teaching me different subjects of my course with the strong determination that I could understand those subjects well and get high scores. He not only teaches but also makes each and every student to understand the concept of particular topic in any subject. He wants every student to do best in all the subjects. Even in the times of laboratory work, he explained every protocol in detailed manner which helped to do my lab work in a best way. He is also my internal guide for my technical seminar and final project. He explained the ways to complete the seminar and final project with the best way by giving many instructions and corrections.
            Sir as a coordinator had done the great work for me during the time of my course work. He informed me about each and every thing in time eg: technical seminar, laboratory work and project work etc. He is always available for the students to explain any doubt at any time even after class hours. He does have good knowledge about various fields of science and technology. He was there with me all through my course work to make me as a good student in the field of Biotechnology.

Thank you sir for teaching, explaining and helping me all through my course work to complete my course in a best way.


Date: 12-11-2014                                          P. PREETHAM CHATARJEE                            

Designation: M Tech Biotechnology                                             Signature