GUNDLA. SAGAR



Name of the Student    : GUNDLA. SAGAR

Degree undertaken       : B.Tech (Biotechnology)  & M.Tech (Biotechnology )

Roll No                           : 08J21A2314 & 12J21D0304

Degree/PG Batch           : 2008-2012 & 2012-2014

Department & College Name : Department of Biotechnology, Joginpally B.R Engineering
                                                     College, Moinabad, RR(dt), Telangana State, India.

Subjects taught by Zahoorullah. S. MD :

He taught Computational Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics and Bioinformatics lab in my B.Tech and in my M.Tech he taught Microbial Engineering, Molecular Biology & Virology, Bioreactor Engineering, Genetic Engineering and Microbiology & Biochemistry Lab.

Testimonial :

It was 2008 November. My first day in J.B.R.E.C. I saw a young and dynamic professor in the department of Biotechnology. That is Mr. Zahoorullah S MD sir. I found wise wisdom and talent in mind and knowledge in his eyes. Then only I thought that His name is the definition of a great professor. This professor knows his material so well, it is staggering! He can explain it well and genuinely cares about the students’ understanding. We can expect answer from him which is not even available in Google also.

      I am very pleasured and thankful to him because I have done a major project of my Masters under his valuable guidance. He is an expert in operating of all kind of equipments in the laboratory. He designed a novel work for me as my M.Tech project. He also new to that topic but he explained very well all doubts whatever I got during my project work. I was really impressed with his teaching style and dedication. What impressed me the most was his enthusiasm. His interest for the subject was evident in the way that he always answered our questions and simplified the lecture material through class interaction and feedback. He is young scholar, statesman, philosopher, sportsman and dancer. I had published an Abstract along with him in an international journal. The education system needs professors like him for the growth of students in a good manner and to build a carrier towards research field.  I am really feeling very happy to have a professor like him.


                                                                                               
Date : 20-11-2014                                                                         GUNDLA SAGAR

Designation: M-Tech (Biotech) student                                             Signature