N. SAMARA SIMHA REDDY



Name of the Student    : N. SAMARA SIMHA REDDY

Degree undertaken      : B.Tech (Biotechnology) M.Tech (Biotechnology)

Roll No                         : 09J21A02310 & 13J21D0304

Degree/PG Batch         : 2009-2013, 2013-2015

Department & College Name: Department of Biotechnology, Joginpally B.R Engineering
                                                     College, Moinabad, RR(dt), Telangana State, India.

Subjects taught by Zahoorullah. S. MD: Bioinformatics, Computational Molecular Biology, Clinical Trails and Regulatory Affairs, Cell Biology, Microbial Engineering, Molecular Biology, Bioreactor Engineering, Process Engineering Principles & Molecular Biology Lab, Bioinformatics Lab.

Testimonial: ZAHOORULLAH. S .MD sir taught me 7 subjects in my B.Tech and M.Tech course. I am a BTech and MTech topper with 88% and 90% respectively in Joginpally B.R Engineering College. Sir was my internal guide for B.Tech project, internal and external guide for M-Tech project. Apart from teaching, sir is a good counselor. Sir can teach and clarify doubts about any topic. Sir’s knowledge is vast and it’s not so easy for others to be like him. He gave good and valuable suggestions for me regarding civil services exams and how to track it. I gave my first technical seminar with the help of sir. I am so lucky that sir is guiding me from B.Tech to till now. Finally I would like to thank sir by a slokam…..

"గురు బ్రహ్మ, గురు విష్ణు
గురు దేవో మహేశ్వరహ
గురు సాక్షాత్ పరబ్రహ్మ
తస్మై శ్రీ గురవే నమః"

Guru Brahma Guru Vishnu
Guru Devo Maheshwaraha
Guru Shakshat Parabrahma
Tasmay sri Guruve Namaha  (in Sanskrit)


Date : 31-10-2014                                                                       N. SAMARA SIMHA REDDY
Designation: Pursuing M-Tech                                                                                  Signature