SEETHA RAMI REDDY. P


Name of the Student  : SEETHA RAMI REDDY. P

Degree undertaken : B.Tech (Biotechnology)

Roll No: 06191A2327

Degree/PG Batch  : 2006-2010

Department & College Name : Department of Biotechnology,College of Engineering, Pulivendula, JNTUA, Pulivendula, Kadapa (dt),Andhra Pradesh,India

Subjects taught by Zahoorullah. S. MD  : Cell biology, Microbiology, Cell and Microbiology lab.

Testimonial:
I am very happy to talk about Zahoorullah sir.When I was pursuing B.Tech biotech, sir taught me subjects like cell and microbiology. His knowledge on subjects is superb and  He makes students to understand difficult concepts in simple ways like ppt, diagrams. That’s why I like to listen his lecture. When he was in charge of cell and microbiology lab, I was easily understood basic experiments so that He is one of my favorite lecturers in my life.

I hope that his passion in biotechnology field is increasing and his amazing ideas inspiring coming generations.


Date : 28-11-2014                                                                                    PSR Reddy                                                                         
Designation: Officer in Indian Immunologicals Limited, Hyderabad             Signature