SIVA KUMAR. P



Name of the Student : SIVA KUMAR. P

Degree undertaken :B.Tech (Biotechnology)

Roll No : 08J21A2333

Degree/PG Batch :2008-2012

Department & College Name : Department of Biotechnology, Joginpally B.R Engineering
College, Moinabad, RR(dt), Telangana State, India.

Subjects taught by Zahoorullah. S. MD :

He taught Computational Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics and Bioinformatics lab in my B.Tech.

Testimonial :

I am writing this token piece of appreciation for Mr. Zahoorullah. S. MD. He taught Computational Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics& Bioinformatics lab.Based on my experience, interactions and association with him for more than 5 years during my course of bachelor's degree, I feel privileged to write a few words on him.

Zahoorullah Sir is a very committed and focused individual who always enthralls his students with his high levels of energy and amazing depth of knowledge in his field of study. In the initial phase, as our lecturer he not only helped us grasp the basics of the subject he dealt with, but also in later stage facilitated us to understand the practical application of the subject too, also he counselled me with respect to career path as well which altogether has provided a immense value now in my current professional career. It had been a pleasure to have had lots of learnings under his guidance and mentorship. I take this opportunity to thank him for all his invaluable support, I heartily wish him the very best in his future endeavors.
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif



Date : 13-11-2014                                                           SIVA KUMAR. P
Designation: Junior Executive, HospiraPharma,INDIA.             Signature