KRANTHI KUMAR VANAM



Name  of the Student             :   KRANTHI KUMAR VANAM

Degree undertaken               :   B.Tech (Biotechnology)

Roll No                                   :  04J21A2319

Degree/PG Batch                   :  2004-2008

Department & College Name: Department of Biotechnology, Joginpally B.R Engineering
                                                     College, Moinabad, RR(dt), Telangana State, India.

Subjects taught  by Zahoorullah. S. MD  :   Biopharmaceutical Technology and Plant Tissue Culture Lab, Protein Engineering , Bioprocess  Engineering

Testimonial:

ZAHOORULLAH. S .MD sir taught me subjects like Biopharmaceutical Technology and Plant Tissue Culture Lab, Protein engineering and Bioprocess Engineering in my B.Tech in Joginpally B.R.Engg. College. I first met him in my final year. During interaction with him, I found him to be sincere and hardworking. Apart from that his methodology of teaching was lucid and entire class appreciated him. Because, he is very energetic and strong at subjects. He taught me few subjects though those were very difficult. He explained each and every concept clearly and made them understand very easily. During my tenure at the college, I found him to great orator. He always had encouraged students to participate in extracurricular activities like seminars and symposiums.

He always guides the students to participate in debates and seminar. I am quite confident that his dedication and passion towards teaching will make him to achieve great milestones in the field of biotechnology.
All in All, I wish him all the best in all future endeavours.
                       
Date            :  25-11-2014                                      KRANTHI KUMAR VANAM

Designation:   Date base administrator, Hyderabad                    Signature